Monday, December 22, 2008
Today Has Been A Massive Level of SUCK!!
I should have known today wasn't going to go well when I woke up with only four hours sleep under my belt. A hot shower gave me hope that things would get better but, alas, it was not to be. Trying to back down my driveway, I get stuck...for half an hour...because my four wheel drive isn't working. I used up all my goddammits for the next five years before finally getting my vehicle free. Okay, minor crisis but we overcame it! Got to work only 15 minutes late but no biggie. Boss told me not to hurry in. Get the milk order scanned in, it was all screwed up. Okay, not looking good once again. THEN, I have no morning cashier. The one who was SUPPOSE to be there never frigging showed up and the other girl who was to be the backup called in to say she couldn't get out of her driveway because it hadn't been plowed, yaddah yaddah yaddah. Manager speaks to the backup cashier and lets her have it for not planning better and then the original morning cashier called...big huge ENORMOUS mistake. Manager lit into her too. Those little bitches are lucky it was a slow day or I would have been seething. Got to leave early! High point of the day!...only to lose my stupid frigging fuel pump at the store. Vehicle has to be towed. Two expenses I wasn't banking on. I am suppose to be baking for the Christmas party at work on Wednesday but dammit, my holiday spirit and urge to bake has been totally sucked right out of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's okay, D-Dallas! I still love you!!! I can't wait to see you at the party tomorrow. We will be snarky together in a quiet corner somewhere and will feel better afterwards. Promise!
Thanks for the love Deidre!
Post a Comment