Monday, February 9, 2009

Missed It By That Much!

I really thought I was going to make it through this winter without catching a single cold, sniffle, cough or sneeze. I was wrong. Woke up Saturday morning with a scratchy throat then spent most of Sunday sneezing. Personally I am blaming Glitter Tits for this. I suppose I should be glad I made it passed my B.day and Christmas before I got sick. That has been the norm for as long as I can recall. Looks like I can't get close to my birds and talk to them til this passes because, believe it or not, they can catch human colds and fall deathly ill. Currently Chili is sitting on his eagle eye perch and screech his head off. One of his "flock" is missing, i.e., Daddy. Bathroom breaks and showers are not allowed in this house without causing an all out birdie riot.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm sick, too!! Can I blame glitter tits? Actually, I think Bear is responsible for this one.
Crap.

Feel better soon, Babe!