Sunday, February 1, 2009
Not As Easy As You Think!
When trying to get pregnant they suggest you keep your hips elevated for 20 minutes post coital. Sounds pretty easy, right? Wrong! I elevated my hips, rested my feet against the wall and...my feet promptly fell asleep. I am here to tell you that I really REEEEALLY hate the sensation you get when your feet start to wake up again. To me it feels like a bunch of tiny fingers tickling my feet and I have been known to punch people viciously for tickling my feet. Do I think I will hit it out of the ballpark this time? I'd like to think so. Am I going to get my hopes way up? No. I have found a calendar on a site that has helped me plan out my best times to conceive for the next three months. It also is helping me know well I'll start so I don't ruin another pair of work pants and undies. (TMI yet, Bear? LOL) With Amalia and Bear firmly in my corner and keeping their fingers crossed for me, I figure I'm in good shape. Thank you, both of you, for all your words of support and encouragement. I cannot tell you what it means to me. Your massages will be for free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You had me at "your massages will be for free."
I love you! You are totally going to do this. Just don't ask me to change shitty diapers, because it ain't happenin'.
You should call me next time you're "post coitus."
You: Hey Chicky.
Me: Hey, Deeds! Whatcha doin'?
You: Sittin with my legs in the air.
ME: You just got laid, didn't you?
You (gloating): You KNOW IT, BABY!
ME: Oh, yeah? I'm gettin' it right now.
You: ...
:)
Post a Comment