Saturday, May 9, 2009

The End of the Journey

So I finally finished my last tests in Massage Therapy! Proud to say, I got 100's on the last four. Thank you very much. It took longer than I planned but still! I saw it through and didn't give up on myself or my dream. It is such a relief to know that I have something I can fall back on, a hobby that could also be considered a job. Even better, its something I thoroughly enjoy!! And, Amalia, I saw your post about 101 things in 1,001 days. GREAT idea. I think I may just have to come up with a list of my own!

1 comment:

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS DEIDRE!!!! I'm SO excited for you. You DID it!! You took an idle dream and made it your reality. I can't wait to see what you do next.


And as for the list - I'll show you mine when you show me yours!