After rereading my last post and a few events that have taken place since then, I realize its time for a more upbeat posting. My dear Amalia (you rock in more ways than you know and your Bear is the bestest) posted something about 101 Thing I'd Like To Accomplish In 1,001 Days. The hardest part of this list is making it. Actually accomplishing some of the stuff is way easier. A few of the things I have already done. It was putting it to paper and giving myself a time limit that made all the difference. Some of my list isn't easy and will take probably the full 1,001 days to do them. I never realized what a total hermit I had become until I compiled the list. I never, almost NEVER go out and visit with friends, go to family events (this used to be for a damn good reason) and I never EXERCISE. I could kill to birds with one stone simply by leaving my house! I have taken to assigning myself ONE outdoors task each day. Whether its mowing the yard, weeding my flower beds or taking the dog out walk around the yard, I have to do something (weather permitting). Not everything on the list has to be donting. But a few of them are. Like I want to lose weight and get back down to at least 160 to 165lbs. That's rough 30 pounds of weight loss. It seems like a lot but it will be for my health and self-confidence. Since improving my self-esteem is another item on the list, yes ANOTHER two birds with one stone killed there. This list has given me purpose and a sense of direction. I hope I can stick to it.
1 comment:
I know you can do it. I have absolute faith in you. I can't wait to share in your future successes!
And yeah, Bear is pretty awesome, isn't he?
Post a Comment