Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lost Wages Here We Come

So my husband and I are headed to Las Vegas for five days and four nights. This will be my third trip out there, the second one for him. I need this time away. Away from Maine and away from Rite Aid. I love to fly so I cannot wait to get on board the flight...even though it leaves at six a.m....from Portland. Yeah I think I may sleep a little bit. I know I plan on a nap once we are in Las Vegas since we will be the only ones from a large group to have arrived. I cannot believe I am saying this but I will miss my coworkers who have recently helped me through a continuing bad spell. Their understanding and support has been great and they will be duely rewarded with incredibly tacky and inappropriate gifts from the trip.

No comments: