Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just A Moment If You Will

Maybe I should have named this blog I Just Came Here To Scream! I'm on the verge, I tell you. For the last month I have been right on the fine cusp of tears, dealing with dizzy spells, just general BLAH. I'm not pregnant, I tested. Even though I knew there wasn't a Chinaman's chance in HELL I was. Maybe that's what the problem really boils down to. My LACK of being pregnant. I know I need to have sex more than once a month but with mine and my husband's schedules that can be kinda difficult. And on those rare times that we do have days off, the mood simply isn't there. My doctor wants me to keep trying for awhile longer before we try any kind of medical intervention. Medical intervention that my insurance probably will not cover. It will cost a small fortune. So why not adopt, right? Again, it costs a small fortune that my husband and I simply do not have. I shouldn't give up. It happened for a very sweet friend of mine who was flat out TOLD she would never conceive and now her daughter is almost 9 months old. I don't want to give up hope and yet this emotional rollercoaster I keep putting myself through on a MONTHLY basis can be very tough and wear me down. But I still do it. Month after month after month. Maybe I should take Julie's advice and simply by an ovulation predictor kit to give me a better shot. It can't hurt, right?

No comments: