I need to find a garment bag to put my wedding gown in so I can store it away safely. I haven't dared to wash it just yet. And its been almost five years since I got married! At least I finally got the pictures organized in the correct order. I also need to send my wedding video away and have it put to a DVD for safe keeping. I don't dare to send my original copy away. I need to check with mother-in-law that she has a copy as well just in case. Losing that video would break my heart.
I haven't done a whole lot on my 101 list but its a work in progress. To try and tackle everything one after another immediately would be too overwhelming. For now I am working on writing more actual physical letters and sending cards. Reconnecting. Its very important to me to keep in touch with those people who are important in my life.
This summer I really want to go and do some camping. Not sure how well that will go since we need to find someone to watch Sassy, let her out, give her her insulin shots. Not an easy task. Sassy really only seems to like letting MY mom in the house but I hate to ask her to give Sassy the shots. Its not a pleasant task for some people, I realize. I'm just use to it after having to do it for almost a year now. Taking Sassy with us isn't an option. She's too old for the long drive, sleeping on the ground, being exposed to other dogs since she isn't use to them. I don't want to stress her since that would probably drive her blood sugar up.
Either way, I have a lot of plans for what I want to do this summer. My next vacation is coming up and I want to travel down to the coast. Do some sightseeing. There are parts of my own state I haven't seen or really taken the time to explore. I'd like to visit Bar Harbor again, visit the cemetary again in Bucksport (beautiful!), take a ride on the old style paddle boat down where TJ use to live. Just get the hell out of town once in awhile. You know what I mean?
My major goal for this summer, however, is to get the angel room here at the house cleaned out. I want it cleared out wall to wall, the table useable, and the clutter GONE. Once that is done we can organize the kitchen and maybe, just MAYBE, have some folks over for dinner. Major plans for the summer ahead as you can see. What are YOUR plans for the summer?
No comments:
Post a Comment