Saturday, April 2, 2011
Changin' and Rearrangin'
So as you can see, I've done some work on my blog spot. The brown was getting to be depressing so I change to my favorite color, Blue! It had been a dog's age since I had done anything with the spot so I figured it was past due for a change. I'm hoping to make some changes in Me as well. I hate that when I post here it seems to be just to bitch and piss and moan. So much negativity! I am going to work on posting more positive stuff here...but also use it as a place to sound off about work related crap that just gets under my skin! There really has been a lot going on in my life to report on. I mean I got a tattoo which is a big deal to me since I'm such a wimp about needles and pain. I'm so glad I did it though! Now my husband is going to have his THIRD tattoo done soon. Do I want another one? I think I might. I'll just have to wait awhile before I get it. This will be a tattoo for fun since I got the first one for sentimental reasons. This summer I want to try and get out more, be more active. This past winter has turned me into such the hermit. And I hate it. Even if all I do is go out and mow the yard, pick up the lawn a bit, do Something! Maybe even go for walks. I can bitch all I want about losing some weight but not being proactive isn't going to make it go away. Be gone, fat!! Tj and I are headed to Las Vegas this July for four days and I cannot wait. We didn't go last year due to finances and Sassy's health but this year we have no reason not to go. Its a giant online gamers gathering put on by the Sony company and, believe me, its a spectacle. These guys stay at the Bally's hotel and its one giant geeky love fest where online gamers talk all things nerd. So why am I going if I don't game online? Because its Vegas, baby! I will find ways to entertain myself while Tj gets sucked into the dork universe. Maybe this year I'll actually gamble. I should check on my 101 Things To Do In 1,001 Days list just to see how I'm doing. I have slacked off horribly there! Out of sight, out of mind, however. I should have written it down so I could touch the list physically as well so as not to forget. I am such a horrible procrastinator. Only when things get really bad and overwhelming do I finally do something. Bad bad bad!! Must break this nasty habit! I haven't seen my shrink since December. My appointments keep getting cancelled but I feel like I'm doing okay. The meds are doing their job and I'm feeling a lot less anxiety these days. Especially at night. Shhh! Don't tell the med docs but I don't take my third dose at night. The damn med makes it hard to get to sleep. But I am doing just fine on the two doses I do take. Do I think I'm cured? Hell no. I'll never be 'cured' of ADHD or the bi polar or even the anxiety. But at least now I have them under better control. I do have my bad days but those are usually just days before and during that time of the month. Gotta love those hormones! But I will shut up for now! I just felt like writing and this was the result!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment