Saturday, July 5, 2008

Just Call Me The Crazy Bird Lady

So I am taking in another pair of cockatiels. Some might think I am out of my freakin' mind to do this but I'm a sucker for a pet needing a home. After having fallen so in love with Chili and Pepper, I had to have some more. Of course, Chili considers my husband and I as HIS flock and Sassy, my dog, is his toy. This should be interesting to see how the new pair fits in. What is totally sad is I already have names picked out for these birds. I was going to have another pair come hell or high water. And really, $100 for the birds, the cage, the accessories, you can't go wrong. Considering these birds ALONE can go for well over $100. Will these birds be seperated like I had to do with Chili and Pepper? Oh hell yes! I'm not in this to breed them.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope you enjoy your birdies Hon! AFter a day like today, you deserve them!
~Amalia~