Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Thing One and Thing Two
I'm afraid the new additions are still without names. Maybe I'll just call them Fat and Fatter because I have to say, the female is getting OBESE!! In other news, my first set of books for study to become a relaxation therapist arrived! I am very excited to get started and have already read through some of the material not related to the courses, just introductory stuff. I've also been looking at the cost for a massage table, some massage lotion and a belt to hold the lotion bottle. All together the start up is just around $250. Many people have asked me why exactly I am doing this. Well for one thing, its a chance for self-improvement. The same reason I have been practicing bellydancing. I just want to feel better about myself and help others feel better as well. Lofty goal perhaps but still...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How is the shimmying going? You'll have to give me a demo on Friday!
Post a Comment