Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ones In Need Of Saving

Well the new "children" have arrived and as often happens...the names I thought of just don't seem to fit them so I am going to have to wrack my brain for new ones. I seperated them immediately so I wouldn't have any little surprises in their cages. Everyone is very quiet at the moment and even Chili seems a bit fascinated by these newcomers. Pepper, being her usual laid back self...could care less. They'll probably need a week to get adjusted, learn the family routine. Unlike when I separated Chili and Pepper, these two don't seem as upset about it. Chili screamed for HOURS, literally. As soon as they are settled in a bit more I am hoping I can rearrange cages and get them set up more permanently. LOL, I just checked the new male and he seems to have adjusted well. Already asleep standing on one foot which is a sign the bird is content. The house I took these birds from was trully deplorable. And their cage? Don't even get me started on that rusty thing. In the end, I felt I was meant to have these birds and save them. Get ready for a picture of them to be on my banner alongside the one of my Chili and Pepper.

No comments: