Sunday, July 27, 2008
Tests and Titles
So I finished my first test for my Relaxation Therapy class and I think I did pretty damn well. I won't know the results for awhile. I've already read the next section and learned about making my own oils, lotions and even perfumes with essential oils. Pretty cool stuff. In regards to the new kids, I think I have settled on names. Sophie for my female, naming her after a customer at work who just adores TJ. And then Mac for my male. It just seems like a good name since everytime he does something like fling his seed at me I am saying to him "Listen up, Mac!" So finally the poor nameless orphans have names and clean cages. Mac even has started whistling some very beautiful new tunes. Now...if only we could get Sophie's face out of her food dish....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeay! My fingers are crossed for you to get awesome test results. You're doing it!!
Post a Comment