So this weekend my husband and I attended an SCA event called The Hunt. Now at this event you camp out. Yes, I said CAMP. OUT. As in a tent, a sleeping bag and you freeze your ass off! It was 34 degrees last night! Do you have any idea just how cold that is?! Let me tell you, its GD cold! Only for the love of my husband and a chance to go camping would I have done this foolishness. I have to say, it was fun with the exception of the frigid temps. The people are so nice, so friendly and so welcoming. Everything is shared whether you've been friends for life or for five minutes. Hopefully next SUMMER, hubby and I can go camping some more. I have rediscovered my love of it. Maybe go to Old Orchard Beach Camp Ground. I haven't been there since I was a little kid and I have great memories of it there. Looking forward to next summer now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment