Sunday, October 4, 2009
Is It Me...or the Meds?
So as you know I am going through a struggle to be one of the "normal" people. Meds are helping and we are still trying to figure out just what it is I need to be on. I worry now that the Abilify is working against the Celexa because lately I have been feeling out of sorts. I notice that my temper has gotten quicker, that work is not a source of relief for me anymore. In fact I have my husband keeping his eyes open for positions at the hospital. I just don't enjoy my job anymore. Even freight day is no longer a pleasant day for me and that used to be my favorite day of the work week. I want to have weekends off like normal people, to not have the holidays shoved down my throat because I see them months in advance while setting things up at work. Other folks may enjoy retail but I am not one of those people. Maybe I should work on my writing like my husband keeps suggesting to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment