Looks like I can't go visit my friend during his recovery. No way now. My husband has shared his cold with me and I would never want Bear to have this after surgery. Not when it makes you sneeze and cough like this does and I know how much those hurt to do after gall bladder surgery. I am rather disappointed that we didn't get more done on the attic this week but Tj was genuinely very sick and spent most of two days in a row sleeping. Gotta love the Benadryl. Me? I tough it out and usually don't take any over the counter meds. I don't like being so drowsy and plus I feel like they make the cold last longer.
I have next Saturday day off, so does my husband and its a dump day! WOOHOO! That means we can take the last of the attic mess to the dump and have this project 75% done! All that will remain is sorting through the small end of the attic and then moving the "Keep" items there. Its amazing how little time it took to sort through the stuff in the large end of the attic. Hopefully by next Saturday I'll be feeling better and so will Tj. He said today he was already starting to feel a little bit better so maybe he is on the mend.
If we keep working steady on the attic we should have this done before the really warm weather hits us. We still have to take up the floor boards and lay down the new insulation and I really really hate dealing with insulation. Tj worries we won't be able to put the floor boards back down and maybe we should put down plywood instead. Not a bad idea considering some of the floor boards are either missing or don't run the entire length of the attic. We'll have to take into account the cost of the plywood and how many pieces we'll need and go from there. Home ownership is definately not what I thought it would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment